Saturday, July 21, 2012

GIVENCHY







Top and Skirt by CAMEO, Bag by Givenchy c/o Dressed Boutique
Shades by Quay Eyeware, Shoes by Matiko

So totally in love with this Givenchy tote that I got to drool over, stare at and style last week as part of a fabulous blogger project hosted by Dressed Boutique in Santa Barbara. I was so inspired by the colors and print on this bag that I thought I would just go with it and pair it with a printed crop top and a matching skirt by my new favorite auzzie brand CAMEO. This tote has taken on the Sisterhood of the traveling pants and is on to the next blogger for its style make over. Check out all the other ladies blogs and how they chose to show off this incredible Givenchy piece of art. 
Krystal of This time tomorrow
Christine of My Style Pill
Jacey of Damsel in Dior
Anna of See Jane

19 comments:

  1. amazing!!! I want a Givenchy bag!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire look is amazing, but I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag is amazing - wish it was travelling to scotland!

    ♥ ThankFifi

    BENEFIT GIVEAWAY closing tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything about this post!!

    xx
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed how each of you styled the Givenchy tote. What a creative and fun idea. The choice of tote was also fun. I would love to see you guys do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is sooooo amazing! Your photos are amazing too!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold mixing of prints!It works so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You weren't kidding when you said drool worthy. I love the colors on it so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't decide what I like more: the shoes or the tote! Both are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this bag! And I love that you paired it with this floral dress! It's a great combo.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really, really, REALLY love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look! I love the print on your dress and the details of the bag. :)

    I love your blog. I am now following <-- CLICK ME .

    WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look and photos. I love how you've used the bag as a background for the photos too.
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear! :) Lovely dress! Do u want to follow each other? If u want let me know :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!PERFECT FROM HEAD TO TOE!!!!
    XX




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete